Turning Data into Decisions
VT101 captures key data from your drivers and vehicles, including harsh driving events, vehicle performance and maintenance, and delivers it to the TN360 software platform that transforms this into insights for your business.
- Get second-by-second tracking for real-time vehicle status updates
- Capture safety events such as harsh acceleration, braking and cornering, via the gyroscope and accelerometer
- Integrates with a range of apps that can be used on Android devices with data plans
Together with the AI-powered TN360 platform, the VT101 enables you to access business insights through easy to use analytics tools.
- Question-based search which "learns" about your business and instantly answers your questions
- Visualised analytics into key performance areas including productivity and safety
- Customisable reporting for trip details, driver events, vehicle performance, maintenance and alerts.
The data captured via the VT101 also powers the TN360 Mobile application that keeps you connected with your fleet throughout the day. Your driver and vehicle data can also be used alongside a wide range of TN360 mobile apps including:
- Messaging enables canned and custom messaging with drivers
- Forms allow the creation of custom workflows
- Pre-Trip Checklist digitises pre and post-trip vehicle inspections and can be used as part of your workflow for any task list
Intelligent support every step of the way
Software alone isn’t the answer. Leverage our professional services for added training, customer support, and more to ensure you get even more value out of your software.
The best thing about the GPS tracking was that it solved any customer dispute over their invoice. They couldn’t argue with the timekeeping of the GPS system, and therefore we retained valuable revenue.
- Hiab Transport
Teletrac Navman is the first system I’ve used in my job, and it’s very easy to use. Before, the driver and back office would have to write down details of the truck’s maintenance, now it’s just a press of a button. I even get a text or email notification if there’s a fault with a truck. It just works.
- Herberts Transport
Gaining greater transparency has been a major win, both in the equipment tracking area and for driver safety. Clients really value transparency and innovation.